Saturday, October 2, 2010

Writing at Night

....any time of day or night. After having quite a time setting up this blog I'm hoping the messages for errors or "service unavailable" will cease. But here we are. Just wanted to be able to tell friends about the work I've been doing on FastPencil.com and to follow the ever more brief comments on Twitter.

I've got 4 books in the works-- Residence on Earth, the novel that I'd put off for so long until in dreams, it finally started to make sense-- as well as a collection of short stories now titled Juxtapositions b/c you'll find severe non-fiction crashing up to definitely-fiction creating-- I hope an interesting tension between the two (but we all know that there are at least 3 if not more, genres.... :)

Besides, and for sure besides, because there's hardly any time left at the end of the day, I've been working on reformatting Speaking like an Immigrant and Living at Night so they can be published as e-books.

More news later-- and hopefully, a lot of images from my brother's artwork (he doesn't know it yet!)

Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment